Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Application form 2016 – Registrations Online: If you are residing in Andhra Pradesh state and looking for government Job in Andhra Pradesh Police… the department of Andhra Pradesh Police department is going to hire candidates in department for various posts in the Civil, AR, APSP, SPF, Firemen, constable, Sub inspector etc. the department is going to recruit 4548 candidates. The candidates who are eligible and capable of joining Andhra Pradesh police can apply through Andhra Pradesh police www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in. It is a great opportunity for candidates who want to make their career in police force and want to serve their nation. No applications form will be accepted after 14th September 2016, as 14th September 2016 is the last date of applying.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Application form 2016 – Registrations Online
- The candidates who have done matriculation or intermediate can apply for the post of Constable. For more info about educational qualification refer to the official notification.
- For the post of constable candidate must have an age 18 to 22 years while for the post of warder the candidate must have an age 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age applicable as per govt norms.
- Candidate’s selection will depend upon their performance in preliminary test, physical efficiency test, physical measurement test, and interview or GD.
- For the post of SCT Police Constables Civil and AR Men Posts the height required for male candidate is 167.6 Cm and chest required is 86.3 cm with expansion of 5 Cms. For the SCT Police Constables Civil & AR Women Posts the height required is 152.5 Cms and the weight required is 40 Kg. there will be relaxation in physical standards as per government norms for reserved quota candidates.
Last Date To Apply Online For AP Police Bharti 2016
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police i.e. recruitment.appolice.gov.in.
- Then search for the latest notification and then hit on the link.
- Then go for online registration with all your correct information.
- Then fill your application form and then upload your required documents.
- After that complete your registration part and then pay your application fee.
- At last take print out of your application form.