Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016, Official Notification: The Andhra Pradesh Police department is going to recruit candidate for the post of Constable in the department. The department has recently released 4548 vacant seats in the department for various posts out of which 3216 posts are of Constable. The department has invited application from both male and female candidate. The candidate can apply through the official website of Andhra Pradesh police i.e. www.appolice.gov.in. The last date of applying is 14th September 2016. No application forms will be accepted after 14th September 2016. The department of Andhra Pradesh Police is going to recruit candidate for Andhra Pradesh location.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016, Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment details:-
- Constable – 3216
- Armed Constable – 1067
- Jail Warder (male)- 240
- Jailer Warder (Female)- 25
The applicants must have possessed 12th standard or Degree or its similar or more qualification than can eligible for applying for the recruitment. The minimum age required for the post of Constable is 18 years. There will be relaxation in age as per government rules and regulations. The selections of the candidates will be done through physical tests, medical tests, written test and interview. The candidates who will clear all the selection rounds name of those candidate will be placed in the final merit list of selected candidates. The application fee for the candidates of general category is Rs 300 and the application fee for the candidate of SC/ST category is Rs 150.
Procedure of applying online for the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- The candidates are advised to visit to the official website Andhra Pradesh Police for applying i.e. www.appolice.gov.in
- As you visit the homepage of Andhra Pradesh police will appear in front of you.
- You can now have to find for the link for applying online.
- After filling the application form you have to click on the submit button to submit you filled details.
- Candidates are advised to cross check their details filled in the application form before submitting the application from.
- Now you have to take print out of your application form for your future reference.