Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016 For 4548 ASI, SI Posts: Latest news for job seekers!!! The Andhra Pradesh Police has released notification for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) in the department. The department has total released 11623 vacancies in the department. The Andhra Pradesh Police is going to hire candidates for Andhra Pradesh location. The Andhra Pradesh police work under State government of Andhra Pradesh. The Sub Inspector has to control everyone it included head constable, constables. The work of the Sub is to file charge sheet in the court and the Sub Inspector is the one who is the first Investigating officer. The candidates who are eligible and interested for the post can apply online from the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police which is www.appolice.gov.in. Both male and female candidates can apply for this recruitment. Candidates have to check eligibility circumstances like Age, Educational Qualification and Application Fee and others once before applying.
Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016 For 4548 ASI, SI Posts
The candidates who are applying for Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment must have an age of 18 year to 30 years. The candidates who have passed 12th class (i.e. Senior Secondary) or degree will be eligible for applying for Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment. The selection of the candidate will be done through written exam and final interview and merit list. The candidates who have their names in the Merit list will further called for the final interview.
Way of applying online for Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016?
- First and of all the candidates need to switch to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police appolice.gov.in.
- Then from there you have to click on the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment 2016.
- Now from there you will get the Andhra Pradesh Police SI Recruitment application form.
- You need to fill this application form with your correct information in order to avoid mistakes.
- After filling your details you have to submit your application form.
- As you will submit your application from you will get a registration number.
- At last you can take print out of your application form for future use.